SafeSport course modules now available
Tuesday, November 7th, 2017
U.S. Center for SafeSport new course modules are now available. All new coaches in the 2017-18 season will be required to take these modules, and all coaches who already have taken SafeSport through the years will be required starting with the 2018-19 to re-take SafeSport every other year.
Further, USA Volleyball is able to deliver the coursework through the USAV Academy. Accessing the course through the USAV Academy is critical to tracking certification and expiration dates. Members will need to access the course exclusively through the USAV Academy (not the USOC SafeSport website).
To register for SafeSport training:
- Go to https://webpoint.usavolleyball.org/.
- Log in to your USAV account.
- In the navigation menu, click on USAV Clinics and select USAV Coaching Clinics.
- Select SafeSport On-Demand: Two-Season Certification.
- Complete registration.
- To access coursework, click on the Log into USAV Academy button.
Should you need to return to your coursework at a later time, log in to your USAV account and click on the Log into USAV Academy button.
For technical issues, while completing the course, please visit: http://help.usavolleyballacademy.org/.