Badger Region Volleyball is one of the 40 regions of USA Volleyball. When you register for a membership with Badger Region, you also become a member of USA Volleyball.
You must be a current registered member to participate in Badger Region and USA Volleyball events. Whether you want to officiate at Badger Region tournaments, join a Badger Region club team, score at tournaments, coach a team or run a club, you must be a registered member.
Additionally, your Badger Region membership will give you:
– Access to regionally and nationally sanctioned events and programming
– Secondary insurance coverage
– A framework of rules and guidelines to protect the sport and individuals
– Access to regional and national high performance programs
– Policies and guidelines to safeguard our membership
– Educational opportunities for players, coaches, club directors and officials
– Competition opportunities for players, coaches and teams
– Grassroots programming to develop a new understanding and love of the sport
– Networking opportunities with volleyball enthusiasts around the nation
– A safe, healthy environment for players to develop through rules, regulations and resources
When you purchase a Badger Region membership, about half of your fee stays within the region to fund our regional programming. The other half goes to USA Volleyball to fund national-level programming. There are no refunds once a membership has been purchased. In cases of season-ending injury, please contact Jennifer Armson-Dyer at email@example.com
**The Badger Region does not get involved in any contract situations or negotiations between a club and a player/family and/or coach.
We offer many different membership options you can chose from. To determine which membership option is right for you, click here. A full USA Volleyball membership is a 14-month membership, running from Sept. 1 to the following Oct. 31 (ex: Sept. 1, 2017 to Oct. 31, 2018).
- If you are a junior player (defined as 18 or younger), please click here to see the Age Definitions to determine the appropriate age category that you belong in, based on your date of birth.
- To register for a Badger Region membership, click here.
- Have questions about what membership you need? Click here.
- If you need help upgrading your membership or choosing a club in Webpoint, click here for instructions.
- Remember: Parents who have multiple children in club volleyball should note that NO two individuals in the USAV/Badger Region database are allowed to have the same username/passwords to log in. If you need help with a username/password, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For ANY questions, please email email@example.com.