Promoting your club is essential to find the best players and coaches available. In our technology-saturated world, there are several affordable promotion opportunities. Here’s some ideas.
- Create a club website: we’ve compiled a few free/cheep options.
- Create a Facebook account: this is a great way to get your club on people’s radar, share your story and establish your brand.
- Create a Twitter account: this is a great way to get your name out there, post updates from tournaments and brag about players.
- Advertise locally: place an ad in your local paper, distribute flyers at area schools.
- Provide a quality service: if your customer (the player) likes your product, they will provide invaluable word-of-mouth marketing.