1. Complete the online courses and exams: follow the link to sign up for the clinic through Webpoint. Your username and password for the USAV Academy website is the same as it is for Webpoint.
2. Pay the annual $25 Badger Region Referee fee online in Webpoint by clicking here. This fee allows you access to all online and in-person clinics, a free rulebook and the ability to use the online ref-assigning system led by Larry Schoenick.
3. Submit an Independent Contractor Form and W9 (updated 11/1/17): Badger Region must have these on-file, submitted new each year.
4. Complete the SafeSport Training Course: SafeSport is not included in any USAV Academy module, so you must complete this stand-alone training. Information is included within the link provided and upon completion, certification will be added to your Webpoint record.
5. If you are interested in becoming a Provisional Plus certified official, please fill out the application by clicking here.