Badger Region Volleyball Association uses Advanced Event Systems (AES) https://advancedeventsystems.com/ to register teams for tournaments.
The following information is also available in PDF form click here.
For instructions on registering for tournaments with AES, click here.
No clubs/teams are allowed to enter single-day tournament prior to 7 a.m. CST on Friday, Nov. 24, 2017.
REGISTRATION PROCESS: 1 Day Events (Events are allowed to OPEN at 7 a.m. Friday, Nov. 24).
The AES Entry Period will be a 3-day window following the FINAL player commitment date of the current club season. For the 2017-18 these date will fall on Nov. 24-26. Selection to a tournament is based on all teams that entered during the AES Entry Period.
PAYMENT FOR TOURNAMENT ENTRY:
1. Fees must be submitted with the “Official Entry Form.”
**Note: Available to print at the end of the AES Registration Process.
2. Entry Fee Deadline is Dec 1, 2016.
3. Teams will not be accepted WITHOUT PAYMENT.
PROCESS: One Day Events
1. Tournament Directors are allowed to start Accepted, Not Accepting, Dropped, Waitlisted teams ON Thursday, Nov. 30, 2017.
2. Tournament Directors have the choice of selecting only team/s into their event that have entered during the AES Entry Period until the maximum number of teams they want to accept has been reached OR on a daily basis, continue “Accepting” teams(PAYMENT RECEIVED) until full.
3. When Full, Tournament Directors MUST “Not Accepted” all other teams and CLOSE that Division.
**NOTE: TEAMS “Not Accepted” BY THE TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR are entitled to FULL REFUND..
4. Teams may be put on “Waitlist”.
**NOTE: TEAMS put on “Waitlist” are entitled to a FULL REFUND if they drop from the “Waitlist” category at ANY TIME.
TEAM DROP VIOLATION:
TEAMS THAT DROP AFTER ENTERING ON AES DURING THE AES Entry Period or After, WILL BE FINED(AT THE TOURNAMNET DIRECTOR’S DISCRETION ), A SUM EQUAIVALENT TO THE TEAM ENTRY FEE FOR THAT EVENT AND AN ADDITIONAL “NO SHOW” FINE OF $100 BOTH PAID TO THE TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR.
A team withdrawing after the Monday (12:01AM) preceding a tournament for a second time during a season shall be suspended from further competition for 30 days.
REGISTRATION PROCESS: 2 Day Events (REFERS TO FESTIVAL STYLE EVENTS – WITH THE SAME TEAMS PLAYING BOTH DAYS)
Events are allowed to OPEN Oct 1, 2017. Once payment is received, Tournament Directors are allowed to start Accepted, Not Accepting, Dropped, Waitlisted teams.