The Badger Region Student-Athlete Scholarship Committee will award $500 to up to five male and five female student athletes who participated with a Badger Region recognized club during the 2017-18 club volleyball season. The winners will be chosen at from all completed and verified applications at the second quarter board meeting on May 6, 2018. The winners will be announced the following week.
Scholarship candidate criteria and supplemental material requirements include:
* Graduating high school senior in the year of application (students who graduate in winter will be eligible alongside students who graduate in the spring or summer)
* No code of conduct violations
* Student athlete is member of the Badger Region and is in good standing with the Badger Region Volleyball Association and his or her club
* Submit a completed application form
* Submit an acceptance letter from a college, university or other post-secondary academic institution. (To receive payment, proof of registration and enrollment in a post-secondary school will be required)
* Submit a letter of recommendation from club director or 18s club coach