- Register with Badger Region/USAV: this is $50 annually for membership and $18 every other season for a USAV background screen.
- Submit an Independent Contractor Agreement & W9: fill out this online form.
- Attend the Professional In-Person Scorer Clinic: this is a four-hour, in-person clinic on the application of scorer knowledge skills and mechanics.
- Complete the online Professional Provisional Scorer Certification Clinic: this is a free online curriculum.
- Volunteer to Score: do this within 60 days of taking the exam.
- Complete the SafeSport Training Course: SafeSport is not included in any USAV Academy module, so you must complete this stand-alone training. Information is included within the link provided and upon completion, certification will be added to your Webpoint record.