The Badger Region has again scheduled a handful of open houses and youth clinics to get athletes, coaches and families ready for the 2023-24 season.
And, better yet, this year Badger Region is hosting youth clinics in conjunction with three of its open houses to help kids learn the sport or shake off the rust heading into the club year.
At each open house, clubs will set up tables to answer questions, showcase their offerings and allow families to meet coaches and directors affiliated with their organizations
Dates and locations of the Club Volleyball Open Houses are as follows.
- 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 27: Coach/player clinic at New Berlin SportsPlex (completed)
- 10 a.m. to noon Sunday, Sept. 10: West DePere High School in conjunction with a free youth clinic (Registration closed)
- 2 to 4 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 10: Appleton’s Champion Center in conjunction with a free youth clinic (Registration closed)
- 6-7:30 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 13: At Fiserv Forum (Milwaukee) in conjunction with Marquette vs. UW-Madison women’s NCAA match
- 1 to 4 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 17: New Berlin SportsPlex in conjunction with a free youth clinic (register here)
- 6 to 8 p.m. Wednesday Oct. 25: At Pius XI High School in conjunction with a men’s collegiate club match
Registrations are limited at all the youth clinics due to number of coaches and space available.
Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 414-313-9055.