Registering for Events
Badger Region Volleyball Association uses Advanced Event Systems (AES) https://advancedeventsystems.com/ to register teams for tournaments.
The following information is also available in PDF form click here.
No clubs/teams are allowed to enter single-day tournament prior to 7 a.m. CST on Friday, Nov. 25, 2022
REGISTRATION PROCESS: 1 Day Events (Events are allowed to OPEN at 7 a.m. Friday, Nov. 25).
PAYMENT FOR TOURNAMENT ENTRY:
1. Fees must be submitted with the “Official Entry Form.”
**Note: Available to print at the end of the AES Registration Process.
2. Entry Fee Deadline is Dec 2, 2022.
3. Teams will not be accepted WITHOUT PAYMENT.
PROCESS: One-Day Events
1. Tournament Directors are allowed to start Accepted, Not Accepting, Dropped, Waitlisted teams on Dec., 2, 2022.
2. Tournament Directors have the choice of selecting only team/s into their event that have entered during the AES Entry Period until the maximum number of teams they want to accept has been reached OR on a daily basis, continue “Accepting” teams(PAYMENT RECEIVED) until full.
3. When Full, Tournament Directors MUST “Not Accepted” all other teams and CLOSE that Division.
**NOTE: TEAMS “Not Accepted” BY THE TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR are entitled to FULL REFUND..
4. Teams may be put on “Waitlist”.
**NOTE: TEAMS put on “Waitlist” are entitled to a FULL REFUND if they drop from the “Waitlist” category at ANY TIME.
TEAM DROP VIOLATION: Teams that drop from an event after it has paid and been accepted, then the individual tournament host has the right to keep any %-age of entry fee that they feel appropriate. (So they could be refunded 0 to 100% of the entry fee depending on reasoning and their best business practices.) In addition, the region has the right to sanction the club for dropping from a tournament within two weeks of the tournament date. 1st team offense is a warning, 2nd team offense is up to $100 fine, 3rd team offense is club/team investigation by the region with additional fines or suspension of season depending on the results of the investigation.
REGISTRATION PROCESS: 2-Day Events (REFERS TO FESTIVAL-STYLE EVENTS – WITH THE SAME TEAMS PLAYING BOTH DAYS)
Events are allowed to OPEN Oct 1, 2022. Once payment is received, Tournament Directors are allowed to start Accepted, Not Accepting, Dropped, Waitlisted teams.
For the 2022 season, two-day (or three-day) events open Oct. 1 at midnight for teams to begin entry. This is a nationwide USA Volleyball policy. Badger Region single-day events open for registration at 7 a.m. Friday, Nov. 25.