The adult volleyball scene is more relaxed than the junior club volleyball scene.
And getting started with Badger Region is easy. You can form a team for the whole season, or throw together a team for one event. You can play for fun in our B/BB divisions, or get after it in our A/AA division.
Whether you are playing for the competition, fitness benefits, social experiences, friendships or all the above, we’ve got an opportunity for you in the Badger Region Adult Volleyball community.
Adult Forms & pOLICIES
- Adult Team Registration Form
- 2022-23 Incident Report Form
- 2022-23 Medical Release Form without Notary
- 2022-23 Medical Release Form with Notary
- 2021-22 Waiver for junior athletes on adult teams
- 2022-23 Certificate of Insurance Request Form
- 2022-23 Insurance Summary – General Liability
- 2022-23 Secondary Sport Accident Insurance — Summary of Coverage (Domestic)
- 2022-23 Secondary Sport Accident Insurance — Summary of Coverage (Foreign)
- 2021-22 Rental Agreement Checklist
- USA Volleyball Age and Identity Falsification Policy
- Enthusiastic, Supportive, Positive
- Wisconsin Volleyball Conference