The Dale Rohde Memorial Boys Volleyball Tournament is a tribute to longtime Badger Region member Dale Rohde who was a huge supporter of boys volleyball in the Badger Region. Dale was an active member of our community as a player, parent and official. He lost his fight with cancer on Jan. 15, 2014.
The 2024 event will take place March 2 AND March 3 at the Madison Alliant Energy Expo. All teams are guaranteed two days of competition at this growing event. Club teams from Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota and Iowa are all encouraged to attend this event before the start of the high school seasons in both Illinois and Minnesota.
- Schedule (click here)
- Tournament hotels: Click here
- University Athlete: https://universityathlete.com/#/attending/24445
- Site No. 1: Alliant Energy Center – Exhibition Hall – 1919 Alliant Energy Center Way, Madison
- Site No. 2: The Madtown Madhouse – 2950 Innovation Way – Suite 100, Sun Prairie
- Site No. 3: Stoughton Sports Enhancement Academy – 2300 Hwy 51 – Stoughton
- AM: Alliant Energy Center (AEC) – B12/13’s, B14’s, B15/16’s, B16’s
- AM: Stoughton Sports Enhancement Academy (SSEA) – B13/14’s
- PM: AEC – B16/17, B17/18, B18’s
- PM: SSEA – B15’s
- All Gold Brackets as well as all B13/14’s, B15’s, and some Silver Brackets will be held at the Alliant Energy Center which guarantees all teams will play at least one if not both days of play at the AEC.
Thank you for your purchase of spectator passes for the Badger Region Qualifier & Dale Rohde Memorial Tournament. This event pass will be valid for the following:
Event: Badger Region Qualifier & Dale Rohde Memorial Tournament
- Alliant Energy Center – 1919 Alliant Energy Center Way, Madison, WI 53713
- Madtown Juniors MadHouse – 2950 Innovation Way Suite 100, Madison, WI 53718
- Stoughton Wellness Center and Athletic Center (SWAC) – 2300 US-51 #138, Stoughton, WI 53589
Dates Valid: March 2-3, 2024
- Event Pass: $20 / Daily Pass $10. Children 10 and Under: Free
Important Admission Information:
This pass is ONLY good for admission to the Badger Region Qualifier & Dale Rohde Memorial Tournament.
- All purchases are non-refundable once the event has begun. To request a refund prior to the start of the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Children 10 and Under are free and must be accompanied by an adult pass-holder at all times. Unsupervised children will be returned to their adult and may be asked to leave the venue.
- Exterior doors to the venue will open at 7:15 a.m. each morning. No one will be allowed inside, even in inclement weather. Please plan accordingly.
- Each spectator will need to present a QR Code to be scanned prior to entry
- A QR code will be needed for reentry.
- By purchasing tickets to this event, you are agreeing to abide by the Badger Region / USA Volleyball Spectator Code of Conduct and recognize that negative behavior can and will result in removal from the event without reentry or refund, and may result in banishment from future Badger Region events.
- The schedule for this event is subject to change, and can be found on the Badger Region website.
PLEASE NOTE: Clubs are encouraged to work with families who do not have access to credit cards to make proper arrangements prior to event entry.
Athletes, younger siblings, and other children not participating in the event MUST be supervised at all times by adults (family, guardians or coaches). Unattended children may be asked to leave the venue. Any property damage due to unsupervised children, including playing on the escalators or playing with a ball in an unauthorized area, may be the responsibility of the family.
- No outside chairs, at the direction of the Fire Marshall
- No weapons inside the facility
- No coolers. Food will be available for purchase on-site
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By attending this event, the ticket holder and any accompanying party voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and other illnesses, and also consent to health-related conditions for attendance, including any requirements pertaining to the wearing of masks and/or social distancing where applicable.
Additionally, by attending this event, the ticket holder and any accompanying party acknowledge that attendance at this event is voluntary, and that the sport of volleyball includes airborne volleyballs and players. The ticket holder and any accompanying party who attends any Badger Region event voluntarily assumes all risks and danger and costs related to the event for which this ticket is issued, and waives all claims against the event sponsor, the owner of the facility, the ticket producer or issuer.
The ticket holder and any accompanying party consent to and waive compensation for use of their images or other personality rights in connection with the event and related activities. By attending the event, the ticket holder and any accompanying party acknowledge and allow the use of any and all photographs and videos taken by the event to be used for promotional purposes without further consent.
Admission is subject to compliance with all laws and facility rules, and the ticket holder and any accompanying party consents to reasonable health and security examinations and searches to ensure compliance and waives all related claims. Failure to comply with the law or facility rules may result in refusal of admission or expulsion.
By purchasing a pass, the ticket holder and any accompanying party understand that this ticket is a revocable license and are agreeing to abide by these policies. Tickets purchased or received from sources other than a direct purchase from Badger Region Volleyball are the responsibility of the purchaser / recipient. Released parties are not responsible for lost, stolen or duplicated tickets.
If the ticket holder and any accompanying party do not wish to abide by the above waivers and releases, or does not have the authority to grant such releases and waivers on behalf of an accompanying party, the ticket holder and/or the accompanying party should not enter the event, or immediately leave the facility and acknowledge there will be no refund except in the circumstances set forth above.
ANY DISPUTE, CLAIM, OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE SETTLED BY MANDATORY, CONFIDENTIAL, FINAL, AND BINDING ARBITRATION HELD IN WAUKESHA COUNTY, WISCONSIN. NEITHER THE HOLDER NOR THE RELEASED PARTIES SHALL BE ENTITLED TO JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS IN ARBITRATION BY OR AGAINST OTHER INDIVIDUALS OR ENTITIES, OR ARBITRATE AS A REPRESENTATIVE MEMBER OF A PUTATIVE CLASS OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY.
2024: As of Nov. 17, there were 120 teams registered for the event.
2023: 103 teams
2022: 104 teams
2021: 60 teams (including some from Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota and Wisconsin)
2020: 78 teams (Canceled due to coronavirus)
2019: 73 teams
2018: 66 teams
2017: 55 teams
2016: 49 teams
2015: 48 teams
2014: 19 teams